Osceola County Employee Health Center
- The Employee Health Center will be available to all Osceola County employees & retirees and their dependents, covered on the Medical Plan.
- Services provided to registered members will have no out-of-pocket costs and will not be charged to the insurance.
- All visits to the Center will be done by appointment, which means no long wait times.
- Hours for the Center will be 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- On site laboratory services, including annual blood work, available from 7 AM to 3 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Scope of services include routine checkups, sick visits, and acute condition treatment.
- Chronic illness evaluation, treatment, and management available.
- Services provided are for covered members ages 8 and up.
- A dispensary will be on site to provide generic medications at no cost.
- On site X-Rays available.
- An on site dietician, a benefit not currently covered by insurance, will be available to all covered members.
- Wellness programs and nutrition counseling available.