Curbside Collection Services
Two companies working under contract with Osceola County are assigned specific collection zones to provide the service to residents.
|Company||Office Phone Number|
Per County Ordinance, please DO NOT place your garbage curbside earlier than 6:00 p.m. the night before scheduled pick-up. Please remove promptly after collection. Garbage should be placed within 3 feet of your curb by 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled collection day. This will ensure timely service.
Household Garbage Collection
All residents in unincorporated Osceola County will receive a once-a-week garbage collection. This does not include yard waste, hazardous waste, or construction and demolition materials.
- Garbage containers should be used for household garbage only, be no larger than 45 gallons with detachable lids, have two handles and not exceed 50 pounds.
- Should not be commingled with yard waste or recyclables.
- Place your container curbside, within three-feet from the curb.
- Container should be on the opposite side of the driveway from your mailbox to avoid any damage.
- Per County Ordinance, please DO NOT place your garbage curbside earlier than 6 P.M. the night before your scheduled collection.
- Items include refrigerators, washing machines, hot water heaters, stoves and dishwashers.
- White goods must be Freon free prior to collection.
- Remove doors from appliances.
- Contact Waste Management’s Customer Service Department to schedule a collection.
Construction & Demolition Materials
(lumber, bricks, glass, concrete etc.)
Collection of this material is not part of the Universal Solid Waste Program. For more information on C&D disposal, please contact the Solid Waste Department.
Solid Waste Holiday Schedule
Holidays may cause a change in your collection schedule. If your garbage is scheduled for collection on any of the following holidays, your collection will be rescheduled for the Saturday closest to the holiday.
- New Years Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Yard Waste Collection
Yard waste is collected every Wednesday. This includes grass clippings, tree branches, palm fronds, etc. (tied and bundled).
- We recommend using a garbage container for yard waste, no larger than 45 gallons.
- Place leaves, pine needles and yard clippings in bags/bundles/containers.
- Cut branches to four-foot lengths, no wider than four-inches in diameter and not over 50 pounds.
- Collection is limited to 10 bags/bundles/containers per yard waste collection day.
- Items include discarded furniture and household junk.
- Collection of these items will be on your regularly scheduled garbage collection day.
- Large items are limited to three cubic yards. Additional charges for may apply if three cubic yards is exceeded.