Closed Facility Reports Documents
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) makes information on all FDEP solid waste facilities available electronically through the Oculus website. The following instructions will guide you to all correspondence, permits, and required reports on the closed Bass Construction and Demolition Debris site, the closed Class 1 site, and the Open Yard Waste Processing site:
- Visit the Florida Department of Environmental Protection Oculus website
- Click the Public Oculus Login button.
- Click Solid Waste from the Catalog section in the left-hand column.
- Click Discovery Compliance from the Profile section in the left-hand column.
- Click on the County drop-down selector and select Osceola from the list.
- Type 25470 into the Facility-Site ID field.
- Click the Search button.
All documents, correspondence, permits, and required reports related to the closing of the above named facilities will display in the Search Results section. Should you have any questions please call (407) 742-7750.